1 in 93 children born today will be diagnosed with autism. There are very few opportunities and services for these families. But with your help, we can change that.
Monetary donations, large and small, are greatly appreciated. You can donate via wire transfer to:
E A S E Foundation
Hatton National Bank
Account #: 085010011661
Swift code: HBLILKLX
You can also donate online via Global Giving by clicking the below button:
Mailing Address for Gifts by Check:
Greater Washington Community Foundation
1325 G Street NW
Washington, DC 20005
Wire Instructions for Gifts of Cash:
Capital One Bank
We are a government registered Social Service organisation – Reg No.L-147104. We are audited annually and are committed to transparency and accountability. The E.A.S.E. Board of Trustees and the Co-Founders/Presidents receive no payment for their services.
You can also donate your time and talent! Write to us at email@example.com to learn more.
- Teachers can volunteer to learn new techniques to carry to their classrooms.
- Others can volunteer to work in our office, from answering phones to managing our social media pages.
- Helping with skills and time by seeking out grants and writing grant proposals will be an ongoing need.
- Creative talents like dancing, art and cooking will help us offer interesting classes for our students.
- People with outgoing personalities can work as “bridge builders” between people with disabilities and the world. Help us build a world where we all belong!
Help us fund our building project ‘Hevana’
We dream of having a center of our own. A building of our own custom designed to suit our students needs will mean our students would get a better experience, not have to get used to a new place every two years and we will not be spending our limited resources on rent.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to be a part of our Hevana project.