As a person with autism, our Co-Founder/Co-President Chandima is able to offer insider’s insights into autism. His seminal work on movement difficulties has been translated to Japanese in a resource book on autism.
We teach parents and professionals to adopt more positive attitudes towards disability in general and autism in particular.
Our workshops include:
- Autism Up-close and Personal
- Anxiety: The Other Face of Autism
- Solving Movement Difficulties
We have given workshops in the U.S. at the Arcadia University, University of Syracuse, TASH, Autism National Committee, Maryland Coalition for Inclusive Education and Everyday Lives – Philadelphia to name a few.
A few of the workshops we have conducted in Sri Lanka are:
- The Association of Psychiatrists and Psychologists, Medical Faculty, University of Peradeniya
- Department of Disability Studies, Kelaniya University
- Sri Lanka Volunteers Association
- Rotary Club, Colombo
- ‘Ape Pataw’, School for the Disabled, Hambantota
- Leonard Cheshire Group
- Foundation for Goodness, Seenigama
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to register for a workshop for your organisation/community.