1 in 93 children born today will be diagnosed with autism. There are very few opportunities and services for these families. But with your help, we can change that.
People who live in Sri Lanka or elsewhere in the world are all welcome to help us build this community. You can donate your time, your talent or your funds.
- Teachers can volunteer to learn new techniques to carry to their classrooms.
- Others can volunteer to work in our office, from answering phones to managing our social media pages.
- Helping with skills and time by seeking out grants and writing grant proposals will be an ongoing need.
- Creative talents like dancing, art and cooking will help us offer interesting classes for our students.
- People with outgoing personalities can work as “bridge builders” between people with disabilities and the world. Help us build a world where we all belong!
Help us fund our building project ‘Hevana’
We dream of having a center of our own. A building of our own custom designed to suit our students needs will mean our students would get a better experience, not have to get used to a new place every two years and we will not be spending our limited resources on rent.
Contact us at email@example.com if you want to be a part of our Hevana project.
Monetary donations, large and small, are needed too. You can donate via wire transfer to:
E A S E Foundation
Hatton National Bank
Account #: 085010011661
Swift code: HBLILKLX
In the U.S. for a tax deductible donation, please make the checks out to CFNCR mentioning E.A.S.E Foundation in the memo line and mail to:
The Community Foundation for the National Capital Region
1201 15th Street NW
Washington, DC 20005
If you wish, you can learn more about CFNCR at www.thecommunityfoundation.org.
We are a government registered Social Service organisation – Reg No.L-147104. We are audited annually and are committed to transparency and accountability. The E.A.S.E. Board of Trustees and the Co-Founders/Presidents receive no payment for their services.